Quoted and profiled in article by Barbara Crossette "Amid the Isolation, Finally a Friend", New York Times, The Metro Section, pages. B1 & B2, October 16, 2000.
- Profiled for India Abroad Award For Lifetime Service to the Community, India Abroad Magazine section, June 2011.
- Apna Ghar Celebrates Milestone in Journey of Hope against Domestic Violence, by Suresh Bodiwala. TribLocal a suburban outlet of the Chicago Tribune, November 27, 2010.
Apna Ghar celebrates 20th anniversary, by Suhani Amin. India Post, November 17, 2010.
Chicago's Apna Ghar celebrates 20 years of pioneering service, by Arthus J Pais. Rediff News on Rediff.com, December 2, 2010.
- "Sikh, Hindu Marriages in Valley Evolve from Old." by Vanessa Colón. The Fresno Bee, October 18, 2005.
- Quoted in "Friends of Sakhi gather to witness award ceremony" News India-Times, May 13, 2005.
- Quoted in "Help for South Asian Women" New York City Newsday, April 19, 2005.
- Interviewed for Creating Community Change Sakhi 2002 video.
- Profiled in article, "Turning Program Into Action: Women of Faith Responding to Domestic Violence Program Inspires Interfaith Partnership to Combat Abuse", AJC UPDATE, Fall 2001.
- Quoted in Ashwani Chowdary's "Margaret Abraham's Book Launch Raises $5000", Voices of Sakhi, Fall 2001
- Quoted in Teresa Puente's "Women lift the veil on abuse" Chicago Tribune, June 12, 2001.
- Profiled in article, "Abraham Honored by County" in The Record: East Rockaway Observer, Lynbrook USA, Malverne Times, March 15, 2001.
- Quoted in article by Sabena Khan 'A Place of Her Own". Bibi Magazine. Spring 2001.
- Interviewed on "Marital Violence Among South Asian Immigrants in the United States" Apicha News: Asian & Pacific Islander Coalition on HIV/AIDS Inc. Vol.8, 4. Fall 2000/Spring 2001.
- Profiled in article, "Speaking the Unspeakable; First Book on Marital Violence Among South Asian Immigrants in US." Voices of Sakhi, Winter 2000.
- Profiled in article, "Kerala Center Year 2000 Awards", News India-Times, November 10, 2000.
- Interview with Mary Job for Voices of Sakhi, Fall 2000.
- Quoted and profiled in 'Passion for researching issues of ethnicity, gender" India Abroad. Page 38. September 29, 2000.
- Quoted and profile in Malayalam Pathram October 10, 2000.
- Quoted for Book, Speaking the Unspeakable in "A New York Minute" India Today June 5, 2000.
- Quoted in article on Domestic Violence in the South Asian community, India Today, August 29, 1999.
- Quoted in article, "Human Rights, If You're Right Sex" in Newsday, December 19, 1994.
- Quoted in article "Enduring Violence In a New Home" in New York Times, Dec. 6, 1993.
- Credited in documentary entitled, "A Life Without Fear" produced by Sakhi for South Asian Women. June 1994.
- Quoted in Steve Schneiders, "Asians Emerge From the Shadows", New York Newsday, June 30, 1993.
- Interviewed by Chitra Raghavan of National Public Radio for a video on Domestic Violence among South Asians that was aired on CNN. December 1992.